Monday, January 31, 2011

J'Adler

I actually really enjoy this Jonathan Adler bedding...

But isn't making the rest of the photo black and white just the most retarded thing ever? Whenever people do this it makes me think of year 10/11 photography assignments.

In any case - new bedding please!

I am actually pretty desperate for  a really lovely new set of sheets and doona cover. I currently have 2 sets of white sheets - one fleecy for winter and one just regular cotton. My mum bought both, but clearly the summer cotton sheets were a little cheaper than I thought (!) as the fitted sheet is getting pretty thin (they're not even that old! sad face). I've got a super cluttered room full of tchotchkes so any coloured or patterned sheets just look stupid, and it is so flipping hot at the moment that fleecy is out of the question. So now I have stupid coloured sheets from when I was like 9 (not a good look). And I'm so cheap that every time I see a doona cover I vaguely like, I look at the price for queen size and just die.

No comments:

Post a Comment