Thursday, February 10, 2011

Loveliness

Oh gosh, it's been over a week! That is okay, I have not forgotten about you.

The first thing I have to show you today is via A Cup of Jo: this lovely Etsy shop  (I know right Etsy what is happening to me, I'm talking about Etsy and not complaining about babies with headbands) (I know I have said babies with headbands are stupid but they are actually so cute I take it all back) called brideblu, which sounds likes it's wedding stuff, but it's not (at least not strictly speaking). It's really gorgeous delicate jewellery that is actually pretty inexpensive!

Like this beautiful dew drop necklace, which is only $US17 (currently $AU16.82)

Or this rough cut purple glass crystal necklace for $US26 (currently $AU25.72)
To my eye, they seem quite large in the photos (apparently I can't relate the size of a cork to anything, durr Sally) but in reality they are actually very tiny and delicate (and subtle, a quality I will admit I sometimes lack... perhaps I need some lovely jewellery to subdue me??). I think the smallness also makes them seem quite luxurious, or at least more so than if they were like massive hunks of glass. As they are they are rather lovely!

The other good news is also that postage is super duper reasonable (a total bummer for a lot of stuff being shipped to Australia) ... only $US2.35 or $US.0.50 with another item!

So now you have no excuse not to treat someone special (or even yourself!)

Perhaps a Valentine's gift, even? I certainly wouldn't object to some dreamboat presenting me with one of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment