Sunday, March 27, 2011

Abstract Impressionism

I'm meant to be writing two presentations for this week... one on abstract impressionism and one on Hamlet (fffffuuuuuuuuuu). Obviously, I've been reading a lot of design blogs and rearranging tchotchkes. My dad even made me a new desktop and hung extra jewellery hooks for me. A lot of shit has got done that isn't what needs to be done.

But in a strange coincidence, I have stumbled across this cabinet that someone Pollock'd.

This was via ModernSauce.

As flipping cool as the cabinet looks here.... how easily could that just turn to massively lame? I feel like this would be something I'd totally try to imitate and it'd end up looking like a massive pile of shit. And the surrounding decor has to be so refined I think... Who knows, I like it in this room anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment