Thursday, March 31, 2011

Job Hunting

Have y'all had to write a cover letter lately? That shit is hard. Like writing your resume isn't hard enough... making yourself not sound like a massive douche whilst also saying "please give me this job, right now". And getting a job that isn't shitty is so hard too! I just don't want to work in another chain place, that's all.


On the upside, I totally nailed my presentations. That was a lie, they went okay.


ALSO, feast your eyes upon:


How rad! Via MFAMB. Them's be black mosaic tiles, apparently. I do wish they'd used a different outdoor setting though... Like a mix of Bertoia and Eames wire chairs. It'd look cool with a mixture of the diamond and the regular wire ones I think. Those kind of birchy and white linen ones just look massively out of place.

Also: my dad is from the Isle of Wight! But this must be the east end where rich people have holiday houses to match their Spanish/French holiday houses, my dad is from the massively daggy west end!



Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment